Shiv Yog master Avdhoot Shivanand has defined GOD as GIVING, ONENESS & DESTINY. When we experience oneness or unity with all beings, it is natural that we want to share what we have with everyone. Under the guidance of Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand Ji, Ishan Shivanand Ji's is directing Shiv Yog Foundation’s resources and energies towards touching lives across the globe at various levels.
With the blessings of Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand Ji and the direction of Ishan Shivanand Ji, the Foundation is launching a Scholarship Program for all those deserving students who want to live a complete life and fulfil their dreams. The program is being launched pan India, reaching out to those seeking aid to pursue their undergrad studies. Ishan Ji does not wish to limit this program to just financial support for education as he believes the mind also needs to be nurtured towards which end, he will personally guide the students through various yogic practices to help unleash their mindpower.
Ishan Ji strongly believes that if any change must be made, one must work for it. With a passion for this mission and a deep faith in his Guru, he has lit a spark of love for others to join and continue the noble mission of the Shiv Yog Foundation. If you think you are a deserving student, kindly fill in the form below and we will get back to you soon.
Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand Scholarship Details
Our objective is to implement a Merit-cum-Need based Scholarship Program for students who have:
- Passed the 12th standard and wish to pursue a degree program
The Foundation is committed to supporting sadhaks during these trying times by having such a program to support the education of aspiring undergraduate students.
Eligibility Criteria & Terms:
- The Scholarship Program will only pay the college tuition fees for Undergrad Courses / Diploma Courses after 12th Class, leading to vocational jobs. (This does not cover Post Graduation Courses)
- The program will cover tuition fees only.
- The responsibility for securing admission will be that of the student/parents.
- This program does not include students who are already covered under some other scholarship/exemption of Full tuition fees from other institutions or organizations.
- The Foundation will make payment of these on a reimbursement basis, against a provision of original payment receipts and completion of progress reports.
- Management reserves the right to withdraw Scholarship anytime without any explanation
- In case any student dips in terms of performance or it comes to light that the funds have been misused in any form, or there has been any falsification in the documentation or certificates to qualify for the program; the Foundation is free to withdraw this scholarship without assigning any reason.
- The decision of the Selection and Tracking Committee is final and binding, and no appeals can be made to the Foundation or outside for any kind of review.
- Please note that tuition fees will only be reimbursed for regular semesters /sessions and not for any supplementary studies or repeat enrolment.
- In exceptional cases, where there has been a COVID related death in the family, the above criteria may be suitably adjusted based on the decision of the administrative committee.
Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand
Dr. Avdhoot Shivanand is a celebrated Himalayan Yogi, Spiritual Scientist and Social Reformer from India. He is the founder of the Shiv Yog foundation which has been recognized the world over for its contributions to important areas of concern for human societies. These include medicine, education, nutrition, agriculture, horticulture and the environment.